Friday, March 6, 2009

Wise Words...

I'm tired of the gloom and doom that I've been getting from the media - it's wearing on me and my spirit. I'm going to do what I can do to lift my spirits and find the inspiration to help me create the life I want to live. I'll start with this quote from Teddy Roosevelt:

"The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasm, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worth cause; who, at the best, know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls that know neither victory nor defeat."

I don't want to be one of those "cold and timid souls". This weekend I shall go out and take photographs and I will enjoy my time with my beloved woods, with my loyal canine companion (my husband will enjoy the comfort and warmth of having the bed all to himself).

Have a great weekend and keep up the good fight.

No comments: