Sunday, July 19, 2009

Walking Warriors - Breast Cancer 3 Day Fundraiser

Alright, so the sales at yesterday's craft fair weren't all that robust. Matter of fact, I only 10% of the sales I wanted to make for the day. So, I've decided that I'm going to try and raise more money for this very worthy cause.

I am hosting a fundraiser for a very worthy cause: 2009 Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk - Walking Warriors team. From now until September 10th I will be donating 10% of all my sales to the Walking Warriors to help them reach their goal $13,800. Please help me by purchasing items from my shop Dragonfly Photography. Your name will be included on the list of donors and you will have the satisfaction of helping a good cause.Please visit their web-site for information on the 2009 Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk - Walking Warriors team.

No comments: