Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello!

Hopefully, this post finds you in good form and good health.  I've been pretty busy lately with a full-time job, a three hour daily commute during the week, household responsibilities, writing for three blogs, running two on-line business' and leading a life off-line.  There are times when I just need to step away from my on-line life and recharge my batteries.  Last weekend I took a 3 day break from the computer - it was absolutely lovely - but now I'm behind schedule and I'll be working at getting back on schedule.  Lately, I've been concentrating on my BellaFaire blog.  If you're into gardening please visit it - I'm working on gathering all sorts of resources for gardeners.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about this great web-site I found called zenhabits - simple productivity.  The author is Leo Babuta and here is what he has to say about his blog:


"Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness. It also happens to be one of the Top 100 blogs in the world, is uncopyrighted, and goes well with anything chocolate. Zen Habits features three powerful articles a week on: simplicity, health & fitness, motivation and inspiration, frugality, family life, happiness, goals, getting great things done, and living in the moment."
My favorite post so far is about how to motivate yourself when you're in a slump "Get Off Your Butt:  16 Ways to Get Motivated When You're in a Slump".   Take a moment to check out this great blog, you'll be glad you did!


No comments: